Alan Raymond Barr, Esq.
As an attorney serving the Long Island community since 1991, you can count on Alan R. Barr, P.C. for the committed and compassionate family law services you've been searching for.
- Graduate of Hofstra University School of Law, May 1998
- Recipient of the Gina Maria Escarce Memorial Award
- Awarded B.S. in Economics & Finance, May 1974
- Summa cum laude: Student Award, Highest Honors in Economics
- Private law practice for over 20 years, concentrating on matrimonial and family law
- B.A.T.F., S.L.A., A.B.C., E.P.A., F.D.A. and trademark regulations
- Letters of credit, collateral, cross-collateral and lending instruments
- National and international distribution networks,international trade
- Westlaw™ and Lexis-Nexis™ certified
- Public speaking, presentations and persuasive debate exercises
Additional Corporate Positions:
- Alan R. Barr Consulting™ - business analysis and problem resolution
John Toresco, Esq.
In 2011, John Toresco joined the dedicated team at the Law Office of Alan Raymond Barr, P.C. Since 2008, John's entire legal career has centered on the practice of matrimonial and family law.
Education and Experience:
- Graduated 3rd in his class with a designation of Magna Cum Laude from Widener University School of Law in 2008
- Served on the Law review, Study Bar Association, and Executive Board of the Trial Advocacy Society
- Clerk for the Honorable Joseph L. Foster of the New Jersey Superior Court, Ocean County N.J. 2008-2009
- Private practice, Freehold, NJ 2009-2011 (matrimonial/family law)
- Private practice, Garden City, NJ 2011-2012 (matrimonial/family law)
- Winner of the Hugh Pierce Trial Competition 2008
- Admitted to N.J. State Bar in 2008
- Admitted to N.Y. State Bar in 2009
Contact our office today to schedule your free initial consultation.